Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Round She Goes- Spring!


This fantastic market is on again. In the glamorous Camberwell Centre for the final time, with over 80 stalls of gorgeous pre-loved designer and vintage clothing and accessories. It's an absolute wonderland in there! There are some amazing bargains to be had too. Last time I got a leather jacket by Arabella Ramsay, still with the $600- price tag for $80-. My friend Biddy got a gorgeous pair of vitage cowboy boots for $10-! God I love a good bargain, don't you?

And I shall be there (taking a much needed break from moving) with vintage buttons galore for $5- per tube and some fabulous vintage frocks, boots, shoes and accessories. Some come along or pass it on to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)