Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Legless


Enough with the tourist info and back to the crafty craftness. I've finally manged to produce something in my new studio (is three months still new?) and I'm mighty proud. Stitched here and there in mostly five minute power sewing sessions when I could manage to sneak off from the children.... these little ladies are legless and armless versions of my dolls. Perfect for those who prefer their toys immobile.

You can get one next weekend the 6th Feb at the Daylesford Makers Market along with some other great stuff that I am yet to produce but is jumping around madly in my head. There will also be a host of other wonderfully creative folk from the region with their amazing handmade goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)